Check Below to see if any questions you have are answered and if not then please contact us
Help and Support
If you are looking for guidance or experiencing an issue then please check as you will usually find your answer here
How do I register for a Live Auction?
Complete the registration form by clicking here
I've forgotten my Username or Password?
Contact Letchworth Motor Auctions to retrieve your details
My contact details are incorrect and I want to change them?
Contact Letchworth Motor Auctions who will be able to change them for you
How do I set an alarm for a lot?
If you would like to be warned when a lot you are interested in is about to be offered for sale, click on the "Set Alarm" button in the catalogue listing. The colour of the button will change from blue to red indicating that the alarm has been set. You can view any alarms you have set by going to the "My Account" page.
When I open Live Bid, I cannot see the auction taking place?
Ensure that you have Flash Player plugin installed. Additionally, due to browser updates and configuration changes you may need to configure Flash to run on the liveBid domain. Instructions on doing this for the major browsers are listed below.
Press F5 to refresh the page. If the problem persists contact Letchworth Motor Auctions.
When I open Live Bid, I can see the auction taking place but cannot participate in it?
There may be a communications problem - Press F5 to refresh the page. If the problem persists contact Letchworth Motor Auctions.
I can see the auction taking place but cannot hear the auctioneer?
Check the sound settings on your computer
I cannot submit a bid as the "Bid" button is greyed out?
Bidding may not have started. Additionally, check any messages displayed on the screen for a more specific reason
Make sure you keep the below in mind if when using our liveBid system.
- Do not download anything whilst bidding as this may affect the performance of Live Bid on your PC
- Avoid having multiple browser windows open as this may also affect performance
- Prior to bidding, view the sales catalogue for the auction that you intend to participate in so that you know what is being auctioned
Minimum System Requirements
To run our LiveBid system your setup must meet the below requirements which most modern computers and laptops should meet.
- Broadband Connection to the Internet
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Firefox 12 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari 6 or later on Mac OS X
- Adobe Flash Player (Download)
- Dual Core Intel or AMD processor with at least 1GB MB memory
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- Firewall IP opened on Http Port 5119